Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

There was one in the bed and the little one said...

T rolled over! She's been close for a little while but officially on Thursday, May 7th, she rolled from her back to her tummy. She might have been trying earlier but I realized a week or so ago that I haven't really given her much tummy time or time on her back. Mostly because I don't trust B and A not to trample her if I put her on the floor. But I started putting her in her little play gym and she just loves it. She has reached the point where she understands what it is to play. Which is so fun. She will lie under her dangling toys and play and make the sweetest sounds of happy babyness. (I know, not a word. But I've been known to make up words. =)) In the past few days she has become quite the chatterbox. I was awakened from bed this morning with all her happy coos and gurgles, accompanied by an array of smiles, brighter than the sun. What a way to start the day! Along with a fresh cup of coffee of course.

1 comment:

Beka Oakley said...

aww I want to squeeze her and kiss her and cuddle her!